Monday, December 20, 2021

A year changes you a lot ..

What Can I Do Now That I Was Not Able To Do A Year Ago?

When I go back in time to December 2020 - a year ago - when I was preparing myself for a new year with a new beginning, I remember how shallow my goals and thoughts were. I was a shallow person who sees things from different perspectives, as teaching, reaching goals, and planning. 

To start with teaching, planning on a piece of paper is totally different from implementing the plan in reality. Last year, I wasn't ready and able to enter a class and manage it; however, now, and confidently, I can do it and I did it actually.

Last year, I thought that you can reach goals with time, I wasn't knowledgeable enough to know the value of time. Now, I know how much worthy our time is, so  plan every single step to reach my goals. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think Students Should Be Taught When Working Online To Avoid Problems?

When switching from traditional learning to e-learning, teachers and school usually think about time management and effective planning to co...